Those sick, twisted developers at Visceral Games have whipped up a Dev-Team Edition of Dead Space 3 that will have your bank account praying for mercy. And you know what? We're all for it.
Feast your eyes on the Dev-Team Edition. This collection of Dead Space wares will set you back $160, but look at all of the doodads it holds! Each crate will come with the following:
- 8" Black Marker Statue - Now you can own a statue modeled after the artifacts that started all of these Necromoprhic nightmares! The highly-detailed statue is made of polyresin and is creepy, but beautiful. Just don't accidentally stab yourself with it.
- Aluminum Data Pad - It's a 10" by 7" hinged flipbook with 9 sets of pages. This handsome pad is modeled like it was created using 200-year old tech and features much of the game's content, like characters, ships, and Aliens.
- Med Pack Water Bottle - A 14-oz water bottle modeled to look like a single-dose med pack. The description on the site reads, "The vastly accelerated healing effects routinely save lives, but often result in misaligned bones and other soft tissues, requiring follow-up surgeries to correct." Hopefully that won't be the case in real life.
- Bound SCAF Jotter - 20 pages of Dead Space lore, based on Doctor Earl Serrano's findings!
- SCAF Posters - A set of three 12" by 5" posters that rock an old-school look and feel, featuring pre-EarthGov propaganda.
- Peng Postcards - 6 vintage postcards with Sovereign-era pin up girls.
- 96 Page Mini Art Book - 4.75" by 6.5" book of Dead Space 3 art, which can only be found exclusively in the Dev-Team Edition.