Wolfenstein: The New Order's Panzerhund Edition Includes Everything but the GameJohn Llewellyn Martin |
Do you have an extra hundred smackeroos to spare? Do you also have an overwhelming need for the upcoming shooter, Wolfenstein: The New Order? Then take a look at the Panzerhund Edition.
Bethesda has unveiled the next threat to your bank account: the Panzerhund Edition for Wolfenstein: The New Order. There will only be 5,000 individually-numbered editions of this bundle, so it would behoove you to stick in a pre-order if it interests yo at all.
If you should choose to pick this sucker up, you'll receive the following:
- Vintage footlocker-style box (measuring approximately 20" x10.5" x 8.5"
- A folder with 11 classified documents (maps, case files and an x-ray).
- 8" articulated Panzerhund statue made of PVC and ABS. It is hand-painted and includes a base.
- Exclusive Steelbook and 14 full-color, weather-looking postcards that explains the game's alternate history.
- Three high-quality, embroidered patches and custom-molded replica dog tags.