Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity Demo Leads This Week's Nintendo DownloadsJohn Llewellyn Martin |
It's time once again to open up your hearts, minds, and your memory blocks to this week's Nintendo downloads!
This week's stars are a demo for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity and Kersploosh! So if you've got a hankering to take cute widdle Pokemon out on some adventures before you buy the game proper or if you just want to drop stones down to the bottom of many wells, you're in luck!
Here's the full list of downloadable treasures:
- Kersploosh! (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS) - Maneuver stones as you drop them down to the bottom of some wells. You have to channel your inner stone and weave them through a variety of obstacles in order to be successful, so test your gravity-harnessing skills with this game!
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity - Demo Version - (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS) - Pokemon Paradise is being threatened! Step into the shoes -- er, feet -- of a Pokemon and gain the help of your fellow pocket monsters as you explore the Paradise and check out the game's many dungeons. You can use the 3DS camera to find Magnagates in the real world that act as entrances to more Mystery Dungeons, adding a new dimension of play to the series!
Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword is also on sale this week, giving players a chance to slice and dice for only $4.99. You can grab it on the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo 3DS.
Other games for download this week are:
- Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS)
- Wrecking Crew (Virtual Console - Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS)
- ATV Wild Ride 3D (Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS)
- The King of Fighters '98 (Virtual Console - Wii Shop Channel for Wii)
- Nano Assaut EX (Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS - Available March 13th, 2013)
- Monster High: Skulltimate Roller Maze (NIntendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS - Available March 13th, 2013)
As always, let us know what you'll be picking up in the comments below! If you ask us, Kersploosh! looks like a winner, judging by game's title alone!