The tropical zombie-killing action is back in Dead Island Riptide! And now there's a special new collector's edition for pre-order, so those of you who are itching for more open-world chaos can have some nice, real-world souvenirs.
So what's in this package, you ask? Well, if you're looking to set off for an undead adventure on the island of Banoi, you'll need something in which to pack your wares, right? Then it's a good thing all of the Rigor Mortis edition toys come inside your very own Dead Island replica suitcase! Inside you'll find many surprises, such as:
- A zombie hula girl bobble figurine. Man, you gotta hand it to her for staying true to the job.
- A bloody zombie arm bottle opener magnet. You know, for when you need a helping (albeit rotting), hand for those times when bottlecaps get the best of you.
- A bungalow key with a branded wood keychain. We guess it's to remind you that you'll be spending a lot of your time on a vacation away from the real world.
- Dead Island Riptide Special Edition. Because you've got to have the game, duh!
- Extra DLC Content. More zed-destroying fun? Yay!
- A digital strategy map. Good. Banoi is freaking huge.
All of this can be yours for $79.99 when the game drops on April 23rd, 2013! Let us know in the comments if you're going to grab this suitcase and all of the treasures within!