The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses, Gets Renewed for a Second SeasonAngelo Dargenio |
The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses, is a spectacular concert performance of some of the best songs in the history of the franchise. We saw it last year during E3, and were simply blown away, as was most everyone else because the performance is getting renewed for a second season.
A new season comes with brand new material. Hopefully they will cover some of Skyward Sword’s music this time! All of the cities visited last year will be visited once again with a new performance. In addition, the tour will be stopping at Baltimore and Grand Rapids, Michigan. Club Nintendo members are eligible for a fifteen percent discount on tickets You can find a full schedule for the tour below.
Returning due to popular demand:
- Atlanta; Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre; June 6
- San Francisco; Louise M. Davies Symphony Hall; June 10
- Montreal; Place des Arts; June 14
- Los Angeles; Greek Theatre; June 12
- Austin, Texas; Long Center; June 29
- Philadelphia; The Mann Center for the Performing Arts; July 25
- Toronto; Sony Centre for the Performing Arts; Sept. 7
- Seattle; Benaroya Hall; Sept. 12
Also coming to:
- Baltimore; Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall; July 27
- Grand Rapids, Mich.; DeVos Performance Hall; Oct. 19