League of Legends Video: Revealing Braum, the Heart of the Freljord
Riot Games has unveiled their new League of Legends champion, Braum, in a big bad way.
The video above, titled “Trials of the Poro,” features one of the titular creatures roaming around a snowy battlefield, completely unaware of the battles and bloodshed surrounding him. The need to feed is strong and it spots a morsel of food when it realizes that a hailstorm of arrows is headed its way, threatening to perforate its small form. Thankfully, League of Legends’ newest champion, Braum, the Heart of the Freljord, shows up to protect the little guy with his mighty shield.
“Next time, you get my back, eh?” said Braum.
As you can tell, Braum is a hearty wall of a man who can provide his allies with protective powers while doling out his own, meaty-handed justice. Here are his skills:
- Passive: Concussive Blows – Applied through basic attacks. Once Concussive Blows stacks to four, the afflicted target is stunned and suffers bonus magic damage.
- Q: Winter’s Bite – Ice magic shoots out of Braum’s shield, slowing targets and applying Concussive Blows to the first target hit.
- W: Stand Behind Me – Braum jumps to a nearby ally, placing himself between the target and the nearest enemy champion, granting them both a bonus to armor and magic resist.
- E: Unbreakable – Braum raises his shield in a target direction and negates the first attack’s damage and reducing all subsequent damage. Unbreakable intercepts projectiles and also gives Braum a minor speed boost.
- R: Glacial Fissure – Braum slams his shield into the ground and sends out a long-range skillshot with the power to knock up enemies and slowing them.