A new Borderlands 2 update is dropping today. According to Gearbox, the update’s main purpose is to prepare the game for upcoming content that you can earn from Poker Night 2. However, the update also fixes a number of bugs with menus, missions, and a couple pieces of equipment.
The full set of PC updates can be found below. However, the game will also receive an update on PS3 and Xbox 360 platforms as well. To read the full list of console updates, head over to the official Gearbox Update Page.
Update v1.5.0 (Released April 18, 2013)
- Added support and compatibility for upcoming content, including character customizations unlocked by playing Poker Night 2.
- Fixed an issue where bank and stash capacity could be exceeded. This change prevents additional items from being added to stash / bank until capacity is below the maximum -- it does not forcibly remove or delete any items.
- Added a preview of available premium customizations when using a customization station so that players can see what a purchased head or skin would look like before buying.
- Fixed an exploit where players could become invincible occasionally through the Siren's Res skill.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from choosing a new customization from SHiFT when creating a character immediately after redeeming a customization code.
- Players are now able to type a "c" in their player name without causing the "load a character" overlay to appear while starting a New Game.
- Fixed issues with the following missions that could cause players to get stuck or not be able to complete them:
- Bad Hair Day
- Best Minion Ever
- Fixed a bug that could cause the "Wildlife Preservation" mission boss to sometimes continue fighting after the encounter in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
- (Captain Scarlett DLC) Fixed an issue that could cause Scarlett to not drop Scarlett's Greed in the fight with Roscoe.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player's grenade count to not be saved properly if they were using a Grenadier class mod.
- Fixed a bug causing Seraph items of the day to incorrectly be capped at level 55.
- Rebalanced the Gunzerker's Titan class mod to be more in line other Gunzerker class mods.
- Fixed an issue where the Evolution shield could incorrectly list a Recharge Delay of 0.00 seconds.
- Fixed audio from Impact shields not playing when connected to another player.
- Fixed an issue causing audio distortion in some cases when a transfusion projectile got stuck inside an object.