Lamborghini Pack Speeding Onto DriveClub
Evolution Studios' racing game, DriveClub, will be receiving a souped up Lamborghini pack for all your scissor door needs.
IGN reports that Ferrari now has some competition in DriveClub just as in real life with the upcoming Lamborghini DLC pack. The Lamborghini pack will come with the Veneno, Aventador LP 720-4 50° Anniversario, Huracán LP 610-4 and Gallardo LP 570-4 Squadra Corse (whatever those mean). If you're completely unaware of what these cars are or the awesomeness they're about to bring to DriveClub, you can read a bit about them below.
- The Veneno is known for its optimum aerodynamics and cornering stability. It's a super racer outfitted in carbon-fiber with a full twelve-cylinder engine.
- Aventador LP 720-4 50° Anniversario
- This super limited edition car only has 200 units worldwide and comes with its own 50° logo and serial number. Not to mention its 720 hp output, 6.5-liter twelve-cylinder and its extra 20 hp on its Aventado LP 700-4 predecessor.
- Huracán LP 610-4
- This is the future of cars with a V10 engine that allows you to accelerate from 0-100 km/h in 3.2 seconds using its electronically controlled AWD drive system.
- Gallardo LP 570-4 Squadra Corse
- This takes Lamborghini's old Gallardo and makes it even better with a V10 engine, better aerodynamic load and increased dynamic stability for those of you that love to feel the wind in your hair.
You can either get this pack by having the Season Pass, which is always your best bet in games such as these, or buying it separately at the PlayStation Store where it will be released later this month. President Shuhei Yoshida has confirmed that it's still working on the PlayStation Plus version of DriveClub, but there's still no release date for it yet.