Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call Gets Brave with New DLC
Just in time for the holidays, you'll be able to enjoy some new Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call DLC.
Square Enix has proved to be pretty busy this year with its Theatrhythm series. Despite announcing that it's coming out with a new game, Theatrhythm Dragon Quest, Square Enix isn't neglecting its previous entry. Already released in Japan, the Bravely Default add-on packs will soon be coming stateside. The tracks below are included.
- 'He of the Name'
- 'Evil Wings'
- 'The Serpent that Devours the Horizon'
- 'Horizon of Light and Shadow'
The Bravely Default add-on pack won't be the only DLC in the upcoming update, though. There will also be more tracks from a variety of Square Enix releases that include Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana and much more.
- 'Ultima' (Final Fantasy XIV)
- 'Hard to Miss' (Final Fantasy XIV)
- 'Zero' (Final Fantasy Type-0)
- 'Ardent Rhythm' (Romancing Saga)
- 'Battle #4' (Saga Frontier)
- 'Meridian Dance' (Secret of Mana)
- 'Chrono Trigger' (Chrono Trigger)
- 'Title Screen' (Romancing Saga 2)
The update, entitled "Second Performance", will be available on Dec. 24. Additional DLC is planned to arrive in January, but there were no details as to what those tracks might be yet.