The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Latest Patch Notes and Free DLC Revealed
CD Projekt Red has released the patch notes for a big, upcoming update of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and some free DLC gear for Geralt.
The official Facebook page for The Witcher series has revealed some of the new DLC that is coming to the game for free (pictured above). This week's free DLC pack will feature the Elite Crossbow Set and Nilfgaardian Armor Set. Previous free DLC packs for The Witcher 3 include the Beard and Hairstyle Set, Temerian Armor Set, Contract: Missing Miners quest and an alternative look for Yennefer. CD Projekt Red also revealed the patch notes for an upcoming update to the game, which should be coming out soon (unfortunately no release date was mentioned). This patch will feature a variety of minor changes, including font adjustments and a variety of glitch fixes.
Here's what's coming in the next Wild Hunt patch:
- Geralt will not longer interact with candles near chests and other interactive elements.
- General stability and performance improvements
- Significantly Enlarged GUI and HUD elements (including fonts) on consoles and slightly on PC.
- Improved camera smoothness
- Performance improvements during some cutscenes.
- Fixed case where game was crashing on loading a save in certain situations
- Various bug fixes and user experience improvements in GUI panels.
- Fixed issue where some players were unable to run after Wandering in the Dark quest
- Fixed issue where players were unable to talk to Eight after the Lord of Undvik quest
- Too many wild hunt minions were spawned during Ciri's Story: Fleeing the Bog quest.
- Fixed issue where Keira could sometimes fall under terrain during Wandering in the Dark quest
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to move freely during Blindingly Obvious quest
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to activate portal during Wandering in the Dark quest
- Fixed issue where Player could get trapped in Turseach castle ruins
- Fixed issue where Roche was not present at Hanged Man's tree during Eye for an Eye quest
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to talk or interact with certain NPCs
- Fixed issue where Sirens in quest Lord of Undvik could be invulnerable.
- Fixed issue where player was unable to use certain actions after Carnal Sins quest
- Fixed issue where Geralt was sometimes unable to mount Roach
- Fixed issue where some players where experiencing infinite loading screen during King's Gambit quest.
- Fixed issue where Simun was not properly spawned in An Unpaid Debt quest
- Fixed issue where player might have had a progression break after choosing certain dialogue option when talking to Dijkstra in Count Reuven's Treasure quest
- The Pyres of Novigrad quest is of course going to be fixed as well as the XP glitch.