Invisible, Inc. Trailer: Sneaking Off Steam Early Access Onto PC
Klei Entertainment's turn-based espionage game Invisible, Inc. is heading off of Steam Early Access to its official PC release.
In Klei Entertainment's newest game, Invisible Inc., you will have to pull out your best ninja moves as you stealthily make your way through levels where silence is your best defense. The game has already premiered on Steam Early Access, but the development team is hard at work finishing up all the little odds and ends and have announced a release date for its formal PC launch. You can check out the premise of the game above as you wait for the game to officially come out on PC, since it has been removed from Steam Early Access in preparation of its true release date. Some of the key features of the game are listed below if you still need convincing:
- Character selection: Start with any of the 10 unlockable agents in the game, plus 6 agent variants, and 6 starting programs to crack corporate security.
- Deep customization of builds: each play through is different as you create your own strategy using agents, items, augments and programs, and adapt to your surroundings.
- Randomly generated world: locations, threats, and loot are randomly generated so each playthrough is vastly different and you’ll never get complacent.
- Choose your own game mode: with 5 different game modes and extensive custom generation options, each player can play the way they prefer.
- Fully animated cutscenes and voice over: with hundreds of lines of voice over, great animation, and fully animated cutscenes, we didn’t spare any expense to make an immersive experience.
You can check out Invisible Inc. when it officially launches on May 12 for PC or you can wait for the upcoming PlayStation 4 iteration of the game to release.