PlayStation Vita Trailer: Look At All The Pretty Games
It's easy for the Vita to get overshadowed by its big brother, the PlayStation 4, but Sony wants to remind you there's still a lot of cool stuff coming to the handheld.
Sony just released a video for its PlayStation Vita handheld console that showcases its upcoming games. It seems that this year will be a big one for PlayStation Vita. There will be 73 upcoming games (currently without release dates) coming to the Vita, as well as 19 games that are available now and five upcoming with confirmed release dates. However, it seems that there are a few that Sony wants to highlight, which can be seen in the video above.
- Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines, a RPG by Alfa System.
- Jungle Rumble: Freedom, Happiness and Bananas, a real-time strategy puzzle rhythm game by Disco Pixel, which is available now.
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, the 2D top-down action game by Dennaton Games, which had a recent possible release date leak of March 10.
- Helldivers, another top-down shooter game, this time by Ninja Theory.
- Shovel Knight, the 2D side scrolling platform game by Yacht Club Games.
- Toukiden: Kiwami, the action RPG by Koei Tecmo that will be released on March 31.
- OlliOlli2, the sequel to Roll7's popular OlliOlli where you will skate your way to victory.
- Titan Souls, the action-adventure game coming out from Devolver Digital.
- Spongebob Heropants will be swimming its way in as well from Activision as an action-adventure game.
- Grim Fandango Remastered, the dark comedy neo-noir adventure game created by Double Fine Productions.
All of these titles are expected to arrive in the spring. No firm dates have been set by any of the developers just yet, but we're hopeful we won't have to wait much longer.