Homefront: The Revolution Trailers: It’s Always Bloody in Philadelphia
Deep Silver released a new, cinematic trailer for the open world FPS, Homefront: The Revolution, that reveals its urban backdrop of Philadelphia.
This Philly-fueled cinematic trailer for Homefront: The Revolution features a near-future dystopia where the United States is under the control of militarized and globally-dominant Korean conglomerate. Now, the birthplace of American independence is being dominated and regulated by military drones and a pocketed police force. Rebellion sparks deep within Philadelphia's underworld with liberation once again at its forefront. The conglomerate's military and police forces outnumber and outgun your ragtag rebellion, so you're going to have to use ambushes, guerrilla tactics and stealth to stop this menace and fan the flames of freedom.
Best of all, Deep Silver released a gameplay trailer:
Here are the features of this new Homefront:
• Explore a living, breathing open world - experience true open-world gameplay in a first person shooter, brought to life with astonishing CRYENGINE-powered visuals
• Wage Guerrilla Warfare - this is no linear shooter; learn the art of guerrilla warfare and use ambush, infiltration and hit and run tactics against your foe in thrilling unscripted firefights
• Build the Resistance - recruit revolutionaries to the cause, establish bases and safehouses, capture and customize a deadly arsenal, and build improvised, homebrew weapons for the perfect Guerrilla Tool Kit
• Ignite the Revolution - from oppressed citizen to revolutionary leader, an epic single-player campaign tells the story of the second American War of Independence. The dynamic, evolving world responds to the player’s actions as an oppressed nation rises up in defiance against the occupation
• Online Co-Op - take the battle online, form a Resistance Cell with your friends and earn your reputation as Heroes of the Revolution
Homefront: The Revolution will launch for PS4, Xbox One and PC in spring 2016.
100 Video Game Facts You May Not Know