Guitar Hero Live Reveals 10 New Songs, Promises Hundreds at Launch
FreeStyle Games has announced 10 new songs that are going to be included in Guitar Hero Live's extensive library, as hundreds more will be available on its launch date.
Activision and FreeStyle Games have revealed the 10 newest songs being added to the already impressive tracklist of Guitar Hero Live. This upcoming version of the game is a full-motion reboot of the franchise, featuring real people portraying your bandmates and audiences. It is likely that these songs will be available in Guitar Hero Live's new Guitar Hero TV game mode, which will replicate a series of music video channels for you to shred through and play. GHTV will feature a variety of programming and shows for you to play alongside your friends, so you can compete online to try and break the world's highest scores.
Here is a list of the new songs being added to Guitar Hero Live:
- Royal Blood "Little Monster"
- Marilyn Manson "Disposable Teens"
- Killswitch Engage "In Due Time"
- Marmozets "Move Shake Hide"
- Of Mice & Men "Bones Exposed"
- Deftones "Diamond Eyes"
- Vista Chino "Sweet Remain"
- Bring Me the Horizon "Shadow Moses"
- Mastodon "High Road"
- Trivium "Strife"
As you would expect, this list spans multiple music genres. While not all of these songs are going to cater to every type of music fan, we're sure that playing them will be fun. Guitar Hero Live will launch this fall for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Wii U. There are iOS and Android versions of the game in the works as well, which will be coming out at later time.
In case you missed it, here are the previously announced songs included in Guitar Hero Live:
- The Black Keys “Gold on the Ceiling”
- Blitz Kids “Sometimes”
- Ed Sheeran “Sing”
- Fall Out Boy “My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)”
- Gary Clark Jr. “Don’t Owe You a Thang”
- Green Day “Nuclear Family”
- The Killers “When You Were Young”
- The Lumineers “Ho Hey”
- My Chemical Romance “Na Na Na”
- Pierce The Veil “King for a Day (feat. Kellin Quinn)”
- The Rolling Stones “Paint It Black”
- Skrillex “Bangarang”
- The War on Drugs “Under the Pressure”
- Black Veil Brides “In The End”
- Rage Against The Machine “Guerrilla Radio”
- Judas Priest “Breaking the Law”
- Pantera “Cowboys From Hell”
- Sleigh Bells “Bitter Rivals”
- System of a Down “Chop Suey!”
- Alter Bridge “Cry of Achilles”
- Alt-J “Left Hand Free”
- Broken Bells “Leave It Alone”
- Red Hot Chili Peppers “Higher Ground”