Battlefield Hardline Prepares Players with Gadgets, Vehicles
The details surrounding Battlefield Hardline have yet to cease, and today we're here to give you more about the gadgets and vehicles from the upcoming game.
Recently, Visceral Games have been bombarding its fans with details about the content that will be releasing with the upcoming Battlefield Hardline, but it's not stopping at maps and game modes. Now, the gadgets and vehicle details have been released and we've got a breakdown of all the goods below.
To start out with the gadgets, there will be 27 in all. You can check out some of our favorites below:
- Quickly jump from one place to another using this handy zipline or take down your enemies' ziplines by cutting the rope.
- Stunt Driver
- Super charge your ground vehicles with a nitrous oxide boost and take less damage when colliding with other vehicles along the way.
- Molotov Cocktail/Incendiary Device
- Let's be real, we all know what this is.
- T62 Cew
- Used to find out the truth -- it won't kill someone, but it will make them more willing to talk.
- A super bomb -- can be used to trap vehicles, objectives and interaction points that can be disarmed by the Repair Tool, shot or exploded. (Mechanic Specific)
- (Criminals) -- Bring back fallen teammates to the fight with increased health or bring down an enemy. (Operator Specific)
- (Cops) -- Basically the same as Revive, but for the good guys.
- Breaching Charges
- Detonate these explosives with a remote to set up traps and ambushes. (Enforcer Specific)
- Stealth Training
- Pretend you're a shadow with super quiet stealth moves such as almost-silent walking and idiot-proof door opening. (Professional Specific)
There are also more than 10 different vehicles that you can choose from. There will be one model for whichever side you are on (cops or criminals) that will service all of your needs. There will be eight different ground transports, two air transports and one water transport. The different kinds of vehicles are as follows:
- Counter Attack Trucks
- Armored Rescue Vehicle/Hardened Attack Truck
- Mobile Command Center
- Mobile Command Post/Syndicate Crew Cab
- Intervention SUV/Armored SUV
- Squad Car/Sports Sedan
- Police Interceptor/Muscle Car
- Street Motorcycle
- Police Motorcycle/Street Bike
- Offroad Motorcycle
- Off-road Patrol Bike/Dirt bike
- Attack Helicopter
- Patrol Helicopter/Rogue Chopper
- Transport Helicopter
- Transport Helicopter/Executive Helicopter
- Inshore Patrol Vessel/Smuggler's Boat
If you want to check out the full details on the gadgets or vehicles you can check out Battlefield Hardline's posts on both of these two updates while we wait for the game to come out for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC on March 17.