Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition’s Contents and Box Art Revealed
The Deluxe Edition of Star Wars Battlefront features all kinds of special goodies for both the Empire and the Rebel Alliance.
Those wanting to pre-order the Deluxe Edition of Star Wars Battlefront better hit Amazon, Polygon reports. The Deluxe Edition of Battlefront features all kinds of extra goodies for an extra $10. You'll be able to use the DL-44 blaster, which is the firearm of choice for scoundrels around the 'verse, including Captain Han Solo. You'll also have access to the Ion Grenade, which does electrical damage that is best used against electronics and vehicles/ships. You'll also get a couple of special emotes, include an Ion Shock emote that will get you all charged up. A special victory emote will help you celebrate your wins in style. Lastly, the Ion Torpedo will help target and neutralize enemy vehicles and ships.
Here's what Amazon's listings said about these special features:
- Made famous by Han Solo, the DL-44 is the blaster of choice for scoundrels across the universe.
- Inflict more damage on enemy vehicles with the Ion Grenade.
- The Ion Torpedo locks on to and delivers extra damage to your opponents’ vehicles.
- Get electrified with the Ion Shock emote, available exclusively in the Deluxe Edition.
- Celebrate your win in style and pump your fist in the air with the exclusive Victory emote.
We have to admit, the Deluxe Edition box art is looking quite magnificent (full box art provided below). Star Wars Battlefront will launch on Nov. 17 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. All versions of the game will be able to get two special maps on Dec. 8 that take place on Jakku, the planet featured in Star Wars: The Force Awakens, but pre-ordering the game will let you have access to these new stages on Dec. 1.