Advanced Warfare Has Some Futuristic Updates Inbound
The Call of Duty of the future will be getting some post-launch changes and adjustments.
Sledgehammer Games has revealed some of the upcoming changes it has got planned for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Sledgehammer will be addressing all sorts of Prestige, reload, connectivity, challenge and options issues in the near future.
Here is a list of the changes coming soon to Advanced Warfare:
- Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fix for weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Connectivity optimizations.
- Fix for stats accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fix for round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match
In related news, Activision released the following statement about the status of dedicated server support for Advanced Warfare:
"Advanced Warfare employs game servers hosted at data centers globally on all platforms and listen servers as part of our proprietary matchmaking system. Our goal is to ensure the best possible connection and greatest gameplay experience regardless of location and time of day."
Unfortunately, there has yet to be any word as to when we should expect these changes.
Still haven't picked up Advanced Warfare? How would you like to win a copy and a limited edition Xbox One?
There's no need to change those sound effects though.