WWE 2K15 Video: John Cena Raps and Curates the Soundtrack
John Cena, the master of "thugonomics" himself, has recorded two tracks for WWE 2K15's soundtrack with Wiz Khalifa. Not only that, but he's also curated the thing!
2K has announced a few details about the game's official soundtrack, which will be distributed under Atlantic Records and will feature two collaborations between WWE Superstar John Cena and hip hop artist Wiz Khalifa.
Cena said, "As the WWE 2K15 cover Superstar, curating the in-game soundtrack and working with Wiz Khalifa were great opportunities to further the musical brand as we do across all WWE programming. Reaching across many genres of music to some of my friends and those who have worked with WWE, I truly believe that gamers will become avid listeners of these songs.”
With regard to the collaborations, Khalifa said, "I have been a WWE fan since I was a kid, and getting to work with John Cena was an awesome experience. I’m proud of this collaboration.”
The track list is as follows:
- Wiz Khalifa & John Cena – 'All Day'**
- B.o.B – 'Ready' (Feat. Future)
- Rudimental – 'Free' (Feat. Emeli Sandé & Nas)
- Wiz Khalifa – 'We Dem Boyz'
- Flo Rida – 'Wild Ones' (Feat. Sia) [WrestleMania 28 Version]
- Knife Party – 'Bonfire'
- Big Smo – 'Workin’' (Feat. Alexander King)
- Mystery Skulls – 'Ghost'
- Royal Blood – 'Come On Over'
- Wiz Khalifa & John Cena – 'Breaks'**
** Companion soundtrack exclusive
- Avenged Sevenfold – 'This Means War'
- Dizzee Rascal – 'Heart Of A Warrior' (Feat. Teddy Sky)
- Florida Georgia Line – 'This Is How We Roll' (Feat. Luke Bryan)
- Rise Against – 'Zero Visibility'
Do you think Cena could kick out at two against the 5 Most Ripped Dudes in Video Games?