Suikoden III Hitting PlayStation Network This Week
Be ready to reform the 108 Stars of Destiny once the PS2 RPG classic Suikoden III launches on the PlayStation Network this week.
With Sony adding the first two Suikoden games to the PSN last year (the two best entries of the series in my book), it should be no surprise that the third title of this JRPG franchise would eventually make its digital debut. The PlayStation Blog revealed the PSN's downloadable games for this week, and we're glad to see Suikoden III on the list. It's been a little over 13 years since we first united Hugo and the gang together, and we can't wait to do it once again.
Suikoden III features a whopping three protagonists, unlike the first two titles which only had one each. You'll party Hugo, Chris and Geddoe together to help save the world, and each of them has their own crazy backstory you have to clear first. Surprisingly, this is the first Suikoden game that won't be launching on the PS Vita.
Here's a list of all the games coming out this week on the PlayStation Network (unfortunately, no prices were revealed):
- Arcade Archives Raiders 5, PS4 — Digital
- Astebreed, PS4 — Digital (Out 6/25)
- Attacking Zegata, PS4 — Digital
- Batman: Arkham Knight, PS4 — Digital, Retail
- Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition, PS4 — Digital
- Ender of Fire, PS4 — Digital
- Planetside 2, PS4 — Digital
- Ride, PS4 — Retail
- Riptide GP2, PS4 — Digital
- Shantae: Risky’s Revenge — Director’s Cut, PS4 — Digital
- Suikoden 3, PS2 Classic — Digital
- Tour de France 2015, PS4, PS3 — Digital
- Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess — PS4 Demo
Lastly, the following songs are coming to PlayStation Music this week (please note that we've never heard of these guys before):
Trey Songz – "Trigga Reloaded"
Son Lux – "Bones"
Leon Bridges – "Coming Home"