Need for Speed Rivals Trailer: Complete Edition Revs Up
Just when you thought the urge was dying down, Need for Speed Rivals is back with the Complete Edition, bringing all sorts of new content to the conflict between the racers and the police.
EA and Ghost Games have announced Need for Speed Rivals Complete Edition, which will provide some great changes to Redview County. As expected with most racing games' post-release features, Complete Edition includes a ton of new rides for both the racers and the cops to use. Need for Speed Rivals Complete Edition will feature all six previously released DLC packs. Unfortunately, there has been no word whether or not the Complete Edition will feature any brand new content beyond the previously released DLC.
The six downloadable content packs Rivals' Complete Edition will have include the following:
- Ferrari Edition Special Complete Pack - Includes both Cop and Racer versions of these extreme machines - The Ferrari F40 and the Ferrari F50.
- Simply Jaguar Complete Pack - Includes both Cop and Racer versions of the Jaguar C-X75, the most advanced Jaguar ever created, and the Jaguar XJ220 - the world's first Hypercar.
- Concept Lamborghini Complete Pack - Includes both Cop and Racer versions of the astonishingLamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo and the stunning Lamborghini Miura Concept.
- The Koenigsegg Agera One - The Koenigsegg One:1 is in a category of its own. It´s not a Supercar, not a Hypercar…It´s a One:1. The name refers to the almost impossible and highly sought-after ratio of one horsepower per kilogram.
- Complete Movie Pack - Includes Cop and Racer versions of the GTA Spano; and Lamborghini Sesto Elemento. Plus, the Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR 722 Edition as a Cop and the Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR Roadster 722 S as a Racer.
- Loaded Garage Pack - Complete your vehicle collection with the Loaded Garage Pack which includes the Ultimate Cop Pack, Ultimate Racer Pack, Premium Livery Pack, Classic Muscle Livery, Track Day Livery, VIP Matte Kit Livery and Digital Revolution Livery.
Need for Speed Rivals Complete Edition will hit the raceway on Oct. 21 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
There are plenty of new cars here for your morning commute.