Infinity Blade II Update Includes New Arenas, Enemies and Items
One of the most heralded and highly rated App Store games is Infinity Blade II, and Chair Entertainment just released a brand new update for its graphically impressive medieval fantasy slasher.
A brand new content pack called "Skycages," is now available and features include:
- Delve further into the story of the Deathless, as new areas are unlocked and relics from the past come to light.
- Jump into battle to defeat all-new enemies - featuring the Headsman, the Petrified Noc, Xyloto, Ryth, and more.
- A completely new weapon type to master, the Solar Transport Energy Blades - now you can harness the power of the sun to become all but unstoppable.
- More than 30 new items, including magic rings, weapons, shields, helmets, as well as armor to collect, master, and sell.
- Additional surprises await you with all-new Achievements, gems to forge, and treasure maps, in addition to exclusive ClashMob challenges.
The game still clocks in at a whopping 1.04 GB, but it's worth every bit of space it takes up on your iPhone or iPad. Let us know what you think of the new update.