Dragon Age: Inquisition Collector’s Edition Costs $170, Looks Amazing
BioWare has finally let us know how much the Collector's Edition of Dragon Age: Inquisition is going to cost and what goodies it's going to bring us from the Breach.
BioWare executive producer Mark Darrah has Tweeted the GameStop links for the Dragon Age: Inquisition Collector's Edition on PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. While the Collector's Editions for each of these platforms weigh in at the steep price of $169.99, we have a feeling that we will be getting our money's worth.
First of all, the Collector's Edition will be including the Deluxe Edition of Dragon Age: Inquisition, which is priced at $69.99. The Deluxe Edition includes the game's orchestral soundtrack along with a variety of in-game bonuses, such as the Skyhold Throne, rare mounts and the Flames of Inquisition pack.
In terms of the actual Collector's Edition, GameStop lists that it will contain the following:
- Highly detailed exclusive Inquisitor Collector's Edition case produced by TriForce measures approximately 8.5" x 13.5" x 14.5"
- The case is individually wrapped in faux reptile skin, has the mark of the Inquisitor stamped on top in gold foil, with an interior fitted with imprinted red silk.
- Cloth map of Thedas drawn to scale measuring approximately 22" x 32"
- 72 card Major and Minor Arcana tarot card deck with custom artwork depicting mythology from Dragon Age lore.
- Inquisitor full scale, six piece, lock tool set
- One set of four full scale map markers each approximately measuring 3.5" x 3.5" x 4"
- Inquisitor's Badge
- Quill and Inkpot
- 40-page Inquisitor's Journal
- Orlesian Coins
- Limited edition SteelBook case to house your copy of the game
- Copy of Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition